- Four disposable gut hooks included; No need to sharpen when blade gets dull
- Blunt tip to help avoid puncturing the gut
- Razor sharp cutting blade allows for smoother field processing
- Its plastic construction and ergonomic design make it easy to handle
- Lightweight and easy to pack away in a coat pocket or hunting pack
How to Use:
WARNING: The blades used in these gut hooks are sharp and present a cut hazard. Improper use or applying excessive force on blade may result in injury. Always keep blades away from fingers and body and out of reach of children. Do not use if blades are damaged or loose. Handle with care during use. If not in use, store in safe place.
1. When the animal is properly prepared to the point it is time to open it up and remove all of its guts, cut a small hole in the animals hide on one end of the gut area.
2. Insert the blunt tip of the gut hook inside the small hole, then pull the gut hook from one end of the gut area to the other to cut open the animals hide.
NOTE: When the cutting glade gets dull, dispose of properly.